We are providing you the relevant information for methods of how to remove tan from lips. We are providing information about remedies and tips for healthy lips. To maintain the natural glow of the lips it is important to take care of them.
Having pink and rosy lips is dream of every lady. Look of your lips help to increase the personality, because the rosy lips increase the prettiness of your face. Having Soft and rosy lips helps to enhance the beauty of your smile.
Here, we offer latest and useful information regarding best dark lips creams to lighten discoloration. This will help you in lightening your lips.
Use Lemon Juice
To remove tan from lips use lemon juice. It is an excellent ingredient to remove the tan from lips. It helps to remove dark patches from lips and dark spots by bleaching skin naturally.
Information of how to get rid of dark lips is available here for getting beautiful and shiny lips.
Methods of how to remove tan from lips with lemon juice:
- Mix lemon juice with glycerin. Apply this on lips before going to bed and rinse in the morning. You will get better lips if apply daily. We assist you here in providing details of Best lipstick for dark lips.
- You can also simply apply the lemon juice on lips. It will remove the tan if applied daily. Get latest information about Best lipsticks for women.
- Another method is to cut the lemon into slices and apply sugar on it. Now rub it on your lips. It will help to remove the dead skin and help to grow the newer skin.
We tell you here how to make lips red naturally to get healthy, smooth, soft and shiny lips.
Use Brown sugar
Brown sugar is a natural exfoliator to remove tan from lips. Scrub your tanned lips with brown sugar and get the rosy pink lips. It help to remove the dead and dry skin from lips. And help to erect the newer skin.
Information of how to cure black lips is available on our website for getting soft and smooth lips.
Methods of how to remove tan from lips with brown sugar:
- Take any cold cream and add brown sugar in it. Now scrub your lips with it. Repeat this process once a week in night helps you to remove the tan from lips. We are providing detail information for Best moisturising lip glosses.
- Take one teaspoon of honey, sugar, and a half of almond oil. Mix them well. Rub it on your lips. It will remove the tan from lips easily. Repeat this process once a week.
Our website tells you here information related to lip care home remedies for having healthy lips.
You can use cucumber to remove tan from lips. Cucumber is used to bleach the tan from the skin, including lips, under eyes, etc. It helps to erases the dark patches and tan of the lips. It helps to hydrates and lightens the lips.
We tell you here details of lip infection remedies to reduce infections from the lips.
Methods of how to remove tan from lips with cucumber:
- Cut the cucumber into slices. And rub these slices on lips for 5 minutes daily. The juice of the cucumber get sucks by lips and it help to hydrate the lip. We are also providing details about Best metallic lipsticks.
- Or you can mash a cucumber. Put that on lips and leave it on lips for 5-10 minutes before going to bed. Do it daily to get tanning free lips.
We are here to tell you details of best lips makeup products. You can check here all related information of lips on our website.
Use Baking Soda
Using Baking soda is another best home remedy to remove the tan from lips. It is also known as best skin bleaching agent. The tan on our lips is due to dead skin. The baking can easily soda exfoliates the dead cells on lips and reveals out the naturally rosy colored lips.
Our website provides you all details of lip makeup too. Here, you can check all lip makeup tips.
Methods of how to remove tan from lips with baking soda:
Take one tbsp of baking soda. Mix it with some water and prepare a paste. Then scrub your lips with it by using the toothbrush. Rub it on lips for 2 minutes. Wash your lips with water and apply lip balm on it.
You can find here details regarding best lip makeup brushes.
Use Apple cider vinegar
You can also use apple cider vinegar to remove tan from lips. It is used to remove the tan, pigmentation, and darkness of the lips. It is best natural skin lightening agent. And helps you to get rid of the tan from lips.
Our website provides you here latest information of lip makeup removers.
Methods of how to remove tan from lips with apple cider vinegar:
Mix one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 tbsp of water. Apply this mixer on lips with a cotton ball. Let this mixture stay for 15 minutes. Then rinse your lips off with lukewarm water. Repeat this once a day.
There are many lip balms for treatment of lips. You can check here best lip balm for women and men.
Use rose petals
Rose petals also used to remove tan from lips. It is best for removing the tanning from lips. Rose petals moisturize and cool the lips from sunburn, smoking, etc. It adds a nice rosy and pinkish color on your lips.
Here, we tell you details of natural dry lips treatment tips for getting rid of lips problems.
Methods of how to remove tan from lips with rose petals:
- Take milk and put some petals in it. Now crash these petals and add some honey in it. Add saffron in it. Mix them well and make paste. Apply it on your tanned lips and rinse with warm water after 15 minutes. Get the latest information about the Best lip scrub.
- Mix one tablespoon of rose petal paste with butter, honey and milk cream. Use this mixture on the lips and scrub them gently.
We provide you here useful information of best lips balm for winter.
Honey is best anti-oxidant, and best natural ingredients to remove tan from lips. It helps to restore the natural lip color by removing the tanning or other darkness on the lips.
Here, you can find details of dry lips treatment for babies.
Methods of how to remove tan from lips with honey:
- Apply some honey on your tanned lips in night and rinse them in the morning. You will get lightened lips. Get complete information of best lip liners.
- Mix half teaspoon of honey, yogurt and gram flour. Prepare a thick paste with them. Apply this mixture on your tanned lips. Keep it for 20 minutes and then rinse your lips with warm water.
You can check here information of best lips balm for severely chapped lips.
Some Other Tips to Remove Tan from the Lips
- Avoid smoking.
- Don’t take more than 3 cups of tea or coffee in a day
- Use SPF lip balm. We assist you here in providing details of best natural remedies and effective lip care products to get rid of dark lips.
- Don’t use the apple cider vinegar and lemon juice for a longer time. It may burn the lips.
- Scrub your lips less. Here, we provide you useful details of best lip lightening creams to get pink soft lips. These creams will help you in getting soft and pink lips.
- Don’t use old lipsticks
- Remove your lipsticks with coconut oil before sleeping.
- Don’t lick your lips much.
We tell you here details of best lip balm recipes.
These are the best ways how to remove tan from lips. Hope, you can now lighten the tan, dark patches, and dark lines on your lips. Enjoy beautiful smooth rosy lips.
Check here: Best lips plumping serum.