Our website is providing the best lip balm recipes to help you in making lip balms at home. With the help of this information you can make natural lip balm at your own. We provide remedies and tips for healthy lips.
Benefits of lip balm recipes
Lips are very delicate part of the body. Treat your dry, chapped lips with your own homemade lip balm. All these are made with natural ingredients. They are great alternative to commercial lip balms loaded with synthetic chemicals causing damage to skin. You can easily made all these lip balms at home. The ingredients used in these balms are natural and pure and will not harm the beauty of your lips.
You can check here information of best lips balm for severely chapped lips.
Homemade Nourishing Carrot Lip Balm
Ingredients for carrot lip balm recipes:
- 1/4 th cup of grated Carrot
- 4 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp of Sweet Almond Oil
- 2 Tbsp of Honey
We tell you here how to make lips red naturally to get healthy, smooth, soft and shiny lips.
Carrot lip balm recipes
- Put olive oil and almond oil in a pan and heat it on a low flame.
- Grate the carrot and add it to oil.
- Cover the pan and let it heat for 15 minutes on low flame.
- Remove pan from heat and leave the carrot to soak in the oil for about 1 hour.
- When the oil is ready, strain it and mix honey.
- Pour this mixture into a clean lip balm jar.
- Clean your lips with moist cotton
- Take a small amount of the carrot balm and massage on your lips.
Here, you can find details of dry lips treatment for babies.
Benefits of Using Carrot Lip Balm
Carrot is rich in healthy vitamins A, K and E, minerals and nutrients. These elements are required for smooth pink lips. The antioxidants present in carrot helps you to protect your lips from UV damage. Get latest information about the Best lip scrub
Olive Oil contains a good amount of vitamin E, K, and helps in moisturizing and conditioning lips. Almond oil has vital nutrients and vitamin E that protects dry and chapped lips. Honey soft our lips and adds shine to your lips.
We are here to tell you details of best lips makeup products. You can check here all related information of lips on our website.
Rose Infused Lip Repairing Balm
Ingredients for lip balm recipes:
- Handful of Rose Petals
- 1/4 Th cup of Sunflower Oil
- 3 Tbsp of Vitamin E Oil
Our website tells you here information related to lip care home remedies for having healthy lips.
Rose Infused lip balm recipes
- Take rose petals in a small heat-proof bowl and keep aside.
- Take another bowl and pour sunflower oil and vitamin E oil in it. Now place it on a medium flame. We are also providing details about Best metallic lipsticks
- When it starts to boil remove it from heat. And carefully pour it over the rose petals. Stir the mixture and cover with a lid.
- Allow the rose petals to infuse in the oil for about 2 days.
- Strain the mixture into a clean makeup jar.
- Daily massage this rose infused oil on your lips twice a day.
Here, we offer latest and useful information regarding best dark lips creams to lighten discoloration. This will help you in lightening your lips.
Benefits of Using Rose Infused Lip Balm
Rose petal contains vitamin C, B and K. The extracts of rose petals provide a natural pinkish color to your lips. It has antioxidants that help to smooth lip surface and gives a silky feel. Sunflower oil and vitamin E oil intensely nourishes dry, chapped lips. And helps in maintaining the moisture of lips.
We provide you here useful information of best lips balm for winter.
Juicy Strawberry Homemade Lip Balm
Ingredients for strawberry lip balm recipes:
- 1 Fully Ripe Strawberry
- 3 Tbsp of Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp of Glycerin
We tell you here how to remove tan from lips for reducing pigmentation and darkness from lips.
Strawberry lip balm recipes
- Mash all the strawberries into a smooth paste.
- Add the coconut oil and glycerin in it.
- Mix well and put the contents to a clean lip balm jar.
We assist you here in providing details of best natural remedies and effective lip care products to get rid of dark lips
Benefits of Using Strawberry Lip Balm
- This is delicious lip balm and helps to get irresistibly soft and pink lips naturally.
- Strawberries contain vitamin C and antioxidants that help improves lip texture. It protects lips from the harmful UV rays and makes the lips appear healthier and smoother.
Here, we tell you details of natural dry lips treatment tips for getting rid of lips problems.
Brown Sugar Sweet Lip balm
Ingredients for lip balm recipes:
- 1 Tbsp of Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp of Sweet Almond Oil
- 2 Tbsp of puree ghee
Information of how to cure black lips is available on our website for getting soft and smooth lips.
Brown sugar lip balm recipes
- Dissolve brown sugar in slightly warm almond oil and butter.
- When dissolved properly transfer the contents to a clean lip balm jar.
- Daily massage this sweet sugar oil on your lips twice a day.
Here, we provide you useful details of best lip lightening creams to get pink soft lips. These creams will help you in getting soft and pink lips.
Benefits of Using Brown Sugar Sweet Lip Balm
- Best lip balm recipe to get smooth, pink lips fast.
- Brown sugar is best exfoliating.
- It scrubs away dark, dead skin cells from the surface of your lips.
- It helps to softens dry lips. We are providing detail information for Best moisturising lip glosses
- The high concentration of vitamin B and E in sweet almond oil provides long-lasting moisture.
- Butter prevents darkening of lips. And make your lips soft and hydrated.
There are many lip balms for treatment of lips. You can check here best lip balm for women and men.
Minty Chocolate Lip Balm Recipes
Ingredients for Minty Chocolate Lip Balm Recipes:
- 1 Tbsp beeswax pearls
- 1/8 c. coconut oil
- 1/2 Tbsp Shea butter
- 1/8 tsp vitamin E oil
- 1/2 Tbsp cocoa butter
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 3 drops peppermint essential oil
We tell you here details of lip infection remedies to reduce infections from the lips.
Minty Chocolate Lip Balm Recipes
- Place the shear and cocoa butters in a small pot, and add the coconut oil.
- Heat on very low flame for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the beeswax in it and stir well.
- After the beeswax has completely melted, remove the mixture from the heat. We assist you here in providing details of Best lipstick for dark lips.
- Add the essential oil, honey, vitamin E, and cocoa powder, whisking well the whole time.
- After everything is incorporated and smooth, transfer to a lip balm tube or tin.
- And allow it to set for 3 hours.
Our website provides you here latest information of lip makeup removers.
Beeswax and coconut oils lip balm recipes
Ingredients of lip balm recipes:
- Coconut oil
- Castor oil
- Raw honey
- Peppermint oil
- A microwave
- A grater or peeler
- A mixing spoon
- A mixing bowl
- Sterilized lip balm containers or tubes
Information of how to get rid of dark lips is available here for getting beautiful and shiny lips.
Beeswax and coconut oils lip balm recipes:
- Take out a little beeswax using a grater or peeler and put it into a bowl.
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Add 1 to 1½ teaspoons of castor oil. Get latest information about Best lipsticks for women
- Melt this mixture in a microwave.
- Add ½ to 1 tablespoon of raw honey.
- Add 4 or 5 drops of peppermint or any other essential oil.
- Mix it well and quickly transfer it into your lip balm containers.
You can find here details regarding best lip makeup brushes.
- Beeswax is best known for its soothing and softening properties.
- It helps to prevent dryness.
- Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids.
- It helps nourish your lips and keep them moisturized.
- Its antioxidant properties protect against damage.
- Honey also helps retain moisture.
Check here: Best lips plumping serum
Coco-Rosey Lip Balm Recipes
Ingredients of coco rosey lip balm recipes:
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp grated cocoa butter
- 1 Tbsp dried rosebuds
- 1/4 tsp vitamin E oil
- 3 drops roseessential
Our website provides you all details of lip makeup too. Here, you can check all lip makeup tips.
Coco-Rosey lip balm recipes:
- Melt the coconut oil in a small stainless steel bowl on very low heat.
- When oil gets melted, add dried roses and stir well.
- Allow to steep for 1 hour.
- Strain oil into a bowl through cheesecloth.
- Wipe out your original heating bowl, pour oil back in, and return to heat.
- Add cocoa butter and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat, add vitamin E oil and essential oil and stir well.
- Transfer it to a small container.
- Let set it for 3 hours.
Get complete information of best lip liners.